Me

Me
Owner Of Site

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gem Rip Off

Okay So you know bout all these gems in fantage? Like the Saffires, Rubys,Emeralds,Diamonds and, Black Diamonds?  Well Its such a rip off. Wanna know why? Because you can only use the diamonds and black diamonds if your a member and that cost money so you gotta pay to be a member and then use the gems. Also once you buy a gem with an e-coin you gotta buy 2 other e-coin gems, because it won't work with one e-coin gem and 2 other gems that are from games. Because the day i became a member I bought a black diamond  and then earned two other diamonds or emeralds and i tried getting my item and I was just soo happy so then i put the black diamond first but then what happened was that whenever I dragged my 2 other gems it would not worked so I got very depressed. :(  So the point is that the gems are a total rip off but wanna know a secret?  If you play bubble bug and you stop at 4,000 then you will get ANYTHING like a ruby,emerald,diamond and also a black diamond and for me it rarely gets me a safifire! One more thing, I know I have said this before but before you play bubble bug you should turn on caps lock and when you get to level 2 turn it off then back on and lets just say you'll get some good luck..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment